Turquality support in Turkey which was laid out on January 12th, 2004, is a support program created to support all operational processes of Turkish companies that have the potential of recognition on global fields and the potential of branding.
The processes such as production, sales, marketing and after-sales support of the companies are included in this program. Thanks to this support project, companies can create a strong profile and may become a well-known brand in the world.
Turquality's aim as a "national brand-building program" is to encourage and endorse the success of Turkish brands in the international arena.
Within the scope of law numbered 2006/4 “Branding of Turkish Products Abroad, Positioning the Image of Turkish Products and supporting Turquality”, the expenses of the companies involving in the Brand/Turquality Program are:
- Expenses of patent, utility model, industrial design and trademark registration,
- Expenses of certification,
- Expenses of Employment of Fashion or Industrial Product Designer/ Chef / Cook,
- Publicity, advertising, and marketing activities,
- Expenses related to out-of-state units,
- Expenses of consulting (management, projection, law, informatics)
are supported by the government.
Apart from these government supports, several training programs are provided to the managers of the companies in management trainee programs at the best universities in Turkey.